Friday, January 21, 2011

New Life for an Old Blog

Happy New Year!

It's about time I put some commentary on this blog, though it will mainly be used to showcase my writing talents to prospective publishers. In the links on the right you can see a shortcut to a selection of my Clips, and Published works.

As illustrated; the content I can cover has a broad base, my journalistic techniques are wide ranging, but the writing style is always accessible. I'm easy to work with, efficient, and work well on deadlines. People like to read what I write, so here's your chance to give your readers what they want!

1 comment:

Maria Sharer said...

New life for a blog may contain different information with interesting topics. The web developer can visit this site http://www.ninjaessays.org/ to get ideas how to add different things to your post. This blog writer has great experience of writing.